QC-Advisors is a no-nonsense quality improvement firm that specializes in
small to medium-size manufacturers.
Companies come to QC Advisors because they were:
• Frustrated with excessive delivery times, customer complaints and warranty issues.
• Concerned that scrap and rework was gnawing away at profits and stealing precious production time from other jobs.
• Irritated that quality issues were forcing them to discount their pricing
to keep customers.
• Challenged by ever-increasing customer quality requirements.
• Stressed that part quality was changing depending on who did the work,
and worse, who inspected it.
• Struggling to implement an ISO quality program they paid so dearly for.
• Worried about being prepared for a customer or ISO audit.
• Unable to find a qualified part inspector or manager to fill in for a missing QC resource.
What we do
QC Advisors specialize in improving shop quality, throughput, and
delivery times while maximizing shop profitability and preserving
customer relationships. Said another way, what we do pays for itself
many times over and significantly reduces the risk of losing business.