Clients use us to:
• Rectify a difficult or reoccurring quality issue
• Elevate overall shop quality
• Develop a QC procedures manual or system (QMS) for the organization
• Prepare for an ISO compliance audit
• Train employees on QC processes & documentation procedures
• Streamline shop operations
• Fill in for missing QC personnel at any level
• Evaluate new vendors and audit suppliers for their QC process and work-product
• Establish a corporate continuous Improvement program
• Transform shop culture from “get it done” to “get it done right”
How we work
Our engagements are designed to suit the unique problems and needs of our clients. We can help you address a singular nagging quality issue or improve part quality across the board. Our engagements usually start with a quality assessment that establishes a baseline, identifies your current operating practices and highlights problematic quality issues. From this, we propose a detailed corrective plan of action and provide an estimate of expected cost savings.
Our unique approach
Our practical QC Step Progressive Method (QCSPM) establishes quality controls after critical operations so that issues don’t occur. The QCSPM method is easy to implement and encourages a shift in shop culture toward quality and continuous process improvement.